Project management and collaboration, client work and invoicing go hand in hand and we can help your organisation get the most out of your ActiveCollab system, from consultancy to module design and build, we can help.
We use AC everyday like you
- It runs our business
- We love it and use it for most of our business functions
- Business work-flow is important and we can advise on best practises
Customisations, Design and Build
- You know exactly what you want from your AC system and we can build it for you
- The new module/feature could even be packaged for sale or release to others if there is broad appeal.
Source Code makes it easy
- Since AC is a hosted application, we have access to the source code to allow us to make any modifications we need to do for you
- Any modules that you pay for are yours and you receive our source code too.
We also use lots of add-ons
- We use many 3rd party apps to extend and enhance our AC system to meet our exact needs
- We've built our own AC product, the Xero Invoice Manager
- • We've also built our own internal modules
AC Support & Services
- • We can also offer AC install and update service
- Trio Technology can support and maintain your AC system on a monthly basis for you, including customisations and fixes
- AC Migration from AC2 > AC3
Simple changes made easy
- Fixes and customisations can be bundled into a module
- We use simple custom modules to allow them to be outside of any ActiveCollab Core upgrade
- 'Hacks' of the AC core system are overridden on update, losing your functionality, we don't do this.
If you need AC support, customisations, a module built or just general advice, get hold us, we have AC developers available. Trio Technology is also a member of the activeCollab Developer program
Trio Technology is based in Palmerston North, New Zealand. Our native language is English, so expect great communication from us. Everything we do is about business, it's deep in our DNA so we understand business work-flow requirements and processes. We look forward to hearing from you.