We have a large room for casual lease within our top floor offices in the Grand, Palmerston North.
Weekly or Monthly sub-let.
We have a fantastic separate office available for rent on a weekly basis for 30 square meters in the heart the Palmerston North CBD. It has enough room for 2-3 people so is suitable for a start-up or other small company, and ideally in the technology game. Sunny and airy, the building is located on the Square, so the outlook is pleasant but not distracting. The offices are fully cabled with multiple jack-points ready for network connections (internet not included).
- Open plan office separate from our offices
- Access to roof top deck (for relaxation and inspiration)
- Access to meeting room bookings
- Access to server room for hardware and internet equipment (some server racking available + cabinet space, but not suitable for large amount of equipment)
- Power within a fair & reasonable amount (power consumed outside a fair use will be charged for)
- Great neighbours in the software industry
- 2 desks if required (can be removed)
The top floor of the Grand Hotel Building, 41 The Square, Palmerston North. The CBD office location means toms of shopping and food options when needed, there's even two cafes in the building. Parking for your visitors is out front (paid for parking) and there's always a spot. You can also enjoy the roof top deck for breaks and lunches (but there is no staffroom).
The price is $120 per week plus GST
This is payable 2 weeks in advance and we would require 2 weeks notice from either party to cancel the sub-tenancy. The price includes power and any consumables such as toiletries etc, but does not include any internet access or server space. All equipment to run your business will need to be supplied.
Internet access can be supplied from the main Trio Technology fibre feed at $15 per week. Speeds are up to 30Mb/s up and down
What's not included?
What's not included ? There is no parking in the Grand building, we lease parks across the road for $90 per month from the All Saints Church and there are some available. Otherwise there is free parking on Church Street and for most employees a short walk, bus or bike away. Here is what else is not included;
- Parking as noted above.
- Excessive power - power is included, but any use over a fair & reasonable amount will need to be charged for on top of the rent.
- Phones - we use VOIP phones, so there are no legacy copper connections in the office. If you need a phone line then there may be an existing wiring that can be used. All installation and connection fees are borne by the sub-tenant.
- Internet - no internet is included, you'll need to organise this either as your own feed or as an add-on to the rent (see above). A router/modem can be installed in the server room for connection to your ISP and then patched to the various ports on the space. ADSL is not recommended since there is no existing phone lines. Inspire offer internet fibre plans to the Grand and installation is free.
- Reception or Bureau Services - this is self managed.